This is the most effective form of training.
We focus on identifying and implementing individual programs to achieve your goals.
Always with an assessment.
- we work according to a detailed schedule
- you get a recommendation and tips for further work
- the holistic approach includes court and off-court tips
- 45 minute or 1,5 hour sessions
- one-on-one work.
The session combines training, skill development and competition.
For a group with similar levels of skills.
- 1,5 hour,
- 2/4 people
- on 1 court
The training can take the form of a camp, divided into 2 sessions on one day. A group can be larger than 4 people. Dedicated to junior training and company meetings.
- 1.5 hour + 1.5 hour,
- more then 4 on
- 2 or 3 courts
You already know how to play, now you want to learn how to train. Thanks to online consultation, I can assess your level and provide you with tools for your own training.
We working on your video and you get:
- game analysis, divided into 3 sections, based on 15 detailed ratings.
- recommendations and advice
- detailed exercise plan for 3/4 workouts
- demonstration materials